Like Telling the Truth is the shared creative project of two long-term friends who live on opposite sides of the world from each other, and whose interests are many and varied. We have an abiding love of the arts, which you will find splashed all over our blog, and a deep appreciation for the natural beauty of the places we call home – Texas and Australia.
This site is where our original work lives, but it is also where we pay tribute to the poetry, prose, paintings, and photography of others whose work we admire.
Our posts fall generally into nine categories:
- original short fiction (see 13 Ways: our illustrated story series);
- book reviews and essays;
- photo essays;
- photo sets and galleries;
- our poetry appreciation series (see One Drop of Wine);
- a small selection of favourite recipes;
- a few music videos;
- and other tidbits (see Miscellany).
You can link to the posts in each of these series by looking under Categories on our sidebar. We hope you enjoy our work, and we wish you all the best with your own creative endeavors.
Sandra & Tina